So here are my New Year Bookish Resolutions! I am really excited for my 2017 reading life it is already going so well!!
1. Read 200 Books! This one is pretty simple I just want to read 200 books this year or 4 books a week! I am also going to try and cut way down on the Comic Issues I mark as read on Goodreads and focusing more on Graphic Novels!
2. Take better notes while reading review books! My process that I started in 2015 was to take note on index cards while reading and then combine the index cards and organize in an accordion folder I bought at Wal-Mart. I explain much better in the video I did! :D
3. To keep better track on my books I read in regards to Title, Author, Page #, if the book is diverse, did I borrow the book or was it owned etc I really slacked on this last year and had to compile all of my statistics at once and it took forever!!
4. Read 50 Diverse Books and 25 of those being #ownvoices
5. Finish 10 Series
6. Be more consistent with my Blog. . . I usually go really storng for month and then fail for a month and then I just repeat that cycle and I want to put up at least 2 reviews a week and a Sunday Post and one more Meme!
7. My last resolution is to keep track of my resolutions better! In 2016 I forgot about this after a couple months and literally did not think about them until December and that is a problem for me!! I want to start holding myself more accountable for my goals!
CLICK BELOW TO GET FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP!