To know more about the award and how it works click on this link –>http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/
When my sister and I had to go on a scavenger hunt to find her Christmas present!
. . . OMG I am the least creative person in the world I read about worlds not create them LOL. But it would definitely be pure epic fantasy with dragons, mermaids and a dysfunctional royal family!
3. If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
To read minds! I constantly want to know what people are thinking!
4. Do you have a pet? And if you don’t, would you want one? If so which one?
Yes, I have a boxer mix named Tigger!
I would be dead within a week maybe. . . my only saving grace would be my husband who is a veteran and knows how to survive anything!
6. What are your favourite T.V. shows?
The Amazing Race, Jessica Jones, Orange is the New Black, Big Bang Theory
7. What is one book universe you really really want to live in?
Narnia. . . during The Golden Age of King Peter
8. If you were to kill someone (morality and threat of being caught aside), how would you do it? (Be creative here)
. . . statisticaly poison cause I am a woman. But I don't think i'd ever have it in me!
9. How do you think the world will end?
Enlargement of the Sun
10. Which people are you comfortable farting in front of?
If I know you for more than a week or two i will fart in front of you! I have no shame!
11. Do you have a tattoo? If yes what is it? If no, would you like one and of what?
Yes I have 5 tattoos. A Medical Staff with my dads dog tags on it. A Celtic Motherhood knot for my mom. My brothers names and birthdays one on each ankle. The words Vita Mirabilis on my thigh which translates to life of wonders in Latin and a Mickey and Minnie Mouse symbol on my shoulder.
2. Who are your three auto buy authors?
3. What was your dream hob growing up?
4. Do you have a weird talent?
5. What is your greatest achievement?
6. You can time travel BUT only to the past or to the future which would it be?
7. Which school teacher inspired you the most? How?
8. If you could abolish one piece of modern technology what would it be? Why?
9. Other than buying books do you treat yourself and if so how? If not. . . you really should you deserve it!
10. What is the most spontaneous thing you have ever done?
11. Is there something that you used to love that you stopped doing?